We are are day away from the start of the start of the speed skating season. There is a staggered start with Sherman Arena sessions beginning on September 22, and Chedoke starting the following week.
The sessions start
- Sunday – September 22, 2019 (Sherman Arena)
- Tuesday – September 24, 2019 (Sherman Arena)
- Wednesday – October 2, 2019 (Chedoke Arena)
- Thursday – October 3, 2019 (Chedoke Arena)
You must review all of the necessary information and provide all completed forms before entering the ice.
New for 2019 – Rowan’s Law has come into effect to improve concussion awareness and safety. Each SKATER must review the age appropriate content and submit a completed code of conduct form to the club.
For new skaters:
- Review the equipment requirements and ensure you have all necessary safety equipment. Cut proof ankle guards will be available for purchase from the club at the first practice at a cost of $15.
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of the session to allow enough time to fit equipment correctly
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.