2022-2023 Season Schedule
The 2022-2023 speed skating schedule is available on the home page.
More information about the 2022-2023 speed skating season can be found on the Registration Form (Get the 2022-2023 registration form)
Add the following to calculate your registration fee:
1) The sum of the session fees for your ice time preference (multi session discount applies to session fees only)
2) OSSA Affiliation fee – Mandatory insurance for the skater (Normal applies to most skaters, Racing must be selected if the skater is intending to compete at OSSA meets)
3) OSSA Parent / Guardian affiliation fee – Mandatory insurance for one parent/guardian per family
4) Skate rental fee (required by most skaters)
New, returning and guest skaters (from another OSSA club) can all use the same Registration Form. If you have any questions about your registration, or the Registration Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have completed your Registration Form you can:
- Bring it and your payment to the season Skate Fitting and BBQ September 10, 2022.
- Emailed your form to email@example.com.
- Once you have submitted your registration, you will be able to e-transfer your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (using the deposit password provided).
Additional Requirements for Registration
In addition to completing the club registration, all skaters and one parent/volunteer (for minors) are required to complete the Ontario Speed Skating Association (OSSA) and Speed Skating Canada (SSC) affiliation forms using the IceReg system. Your session registration fee covers these affiliation fees, meaning you do not have to pay on the IceReg System because the club will be invoiced. All skaters (new and returning) must complete the IceReg registration every season.