Skating for the 2021-2022 season will begin on Wednesday October 6th or Thursday October 7th, depending on your registration. As in the prior year, the club is required to contract trace those attending. Please complete the form using the following link:
SCREENING FORM – To be completed by 3pm each skating day.
The City of Hamilton – Covid Policies
As per the provincial announcement on September 1, 2021, vaccine verification will be required to access indoor sports and recreation facilities as of September 22, 2021. In addition to the provincial announcement, the city has provided the following details.
- Access will only be available through the facilities main access. City of Hamilton Staff will be responsible for verifying vaccine requirement upon entry.
- Any players, coaches or officials aged 18+ will be required to show proof of vaccination and ID, OR exemption.
- Any spectator/parent/sibling aged 12+ will be required to show proof of vaccination and ID, OR exemption.
- Permit holders [ie. clubs] will still be responsible for contact tracing and health screening
- Businesses and organizations are not permitted to retain vaccine records or status, and as such patrons will be required to show their proof of vaccination each time they enter the facility.
Vaccine verification and ID will be checked in accordance with the direction provided by the Provincial Ministry of Health. For more information: